The purpose-built surgery is situated on the main A56 (Washway Road) and on all major Altrincham to Manchester bus routes.
We have consulting & waiting rooms on two floors – the self check-in kiosks at reception will direct you to the appropriate waiting area for the clinician you’re seeing. Whilst you’re waiting, the screens and displays in the waiting areas feature current health promotion and topical information, aligned with our quarterly newsletter “Surgery Snippets”.
We have designated parking, access and facilities for patients with disabilities, including:
- designated car parking spaces close to the entrance
- power assisted entrance door
- door intercom to alert reception if further help is needed to enter premises or access the building during our extended hours appointment sessions
- toilets with disabled facilities on both ground & first floors, including emergency call facilities
- lift access between floors
- hearing loop at reception to enhance communication with those who are hearing impaired along with textphone & relay service
- mixed height reception desk for use by patients with different needs
- contrasting surfaces to aid those with visual impairments and/or learning difficulties
In addition, we have
- colour coded consulting rooms to facilitate location for those whose first language is not English
- baby change facilities on the first floor and a private area for feeding, on request
The pharmacy adjoining the building is a separate business, managed by Hollowood Chemist.